This Everyday Household Item Surprisingly Caused A Terrible Home Fire
Dave’ s worst nightmare became a reality when his house was tragically set ablaze by a discarded 9-volt battery. These batteries are normally found in smoke detectors but can cause some serious damage.
A Boy Was Asked By An Adult To Slap This Girl, But What He Did Instead Is Inspiring
What happens when you put a boy in front of a girl and ask him to slap her? How will the kid react? Will, he actually do what the adult tells him to do, or will he refuse?
Man Challenges Gaston To A Push-Up Competition, Only To Get A Humbling Surprise
The actor playing Beauty and the Beast’ s Gaston at Disney World in Orlando is known for his bravado, especially after a video of a little girl putting him in his place went viral last month.
Watch As An Octopus Stuck In A Jar Unscrews The Lid From The Inside
If you ever wanted to see how an octopus responds in a rather tough situation, you’re in luck.
The clip below shows an octopus being placed in a glass jar, with the lid screwed back on tight to close the creature inside.
Little Girl Gets Scolded By An Abusive Teacher, Only To Kick Him In The Crotch
This aggressive teacher in Russia will probably think twice before humiliating another kid in his class again. He was rightfully put in his place after one little girl kicked him in the groin for his abusive behavior.