Burning symbol of the Revolution in Lebanon and a brief celebration of independence
A fire broke out in a prototype that protesters participating in the popular movement had placed in the Martyrs’ Square in central Beirut, while the anniversary of the country’s independence was cut short because of the current crisis.
This Everyday Household Item Surprisingly Caused A Terrible Home Fire
Dave’ s worst nightmare became a reality when his house was tragically set ablaze by a discarded 9-volt battery. These batteries are normally found in smoke detectors but can cause some serious damage.